Hands breeding in the simulator
The hands breeding in the simulator is an exercise that suits both beginners and professionals. The first use it as a “springboard” to prepare for a heavy base, the latter – for grinding the chest muscles. “Butterfly”, as this movement is also called, is one of the most popular in modern gyms.
Technique of execution
The reduction of hands in the simulator is an isolated exercise designed to study the pectoral muscles. It, like no other, allows you to feel the muscles of the chest. Most athletes can not feel a burning sensation when doing basic pressures with a barbell and spreading with dumbbells. The power unit makes it possible to accentuate the breast plates. Unlike other exercises, information contributes to the active oxidation of muscle fibers in the mode of statodynamics. Hence the burning.
Being, as a matter of fact, analogue of dilutions with dumbbells, the “butterfly” is deprived of the drawbacks connected with free weights. Before describing the scheme of the implementation of a couple of words about the benefits of the simulator option. Read about rubber expander exercises.
Advantages of the information:
- Relative simplicity of implementation – will be sorted out even by those who appeared in the gym for the first time. Any exercise requires skills, but presses dictate the need for certain training and insurance partner.
- Load is maintained throughout the entire movement. In the case of dumbbells, the floating load – closer to the culmination phase (hands above) is lost.
- Suitable for men and women. With the help of information, girls can tighten their breasts and emphasize its silhouette; men – experienced athletes with developed pectoral muscles – by means of “butterflies” they grind the form of muscles; the main effect of the exercise is the “streakiness” of the muscles and the distinct separation of the left and right parts;
- Reduced trauma danger. Working with free weights, athletes are constantly at risk of injury; the construction of simulators allows to minimize the probability of getting into an unpleasant situation.
Exercise mixing hands in the simulator has many names. Among them – mixing:
- in simulator peck deck – English-speaking, original, variant;
- in the sitting simulator – a more general name;
- in the “butterfly” simulator – again, in English – this, exactly, means the above-mentioned “butterfly”; The name refers to the apparent similarity of the movements of the insect’s wings.
There is a science-like “naming” – outside the halls, in the offices of specialists, the exercise is called horizontal reduction (or flexion) of the shoulder.
There are two main designs:
- a simulator in which vertical hands are in contact with hands;
- An assembly in which the area of contact with the hands is represented by vertical oblong pillows with horizontal fixing hand.
Consider the technique of implementation in both versions.
Option 1 st
Before starting, you need to adjust the height of the seat and set the most convenient position of the rails. The design should be positioned so that the degree of stretching of the muscles in the starting phase was the most comfortable. Of course, your possibilities are limited by the mechanics of the simulator. Handles should be at a height that does not allow the brushes to be located above the deltas. Beginners are not recommended to work with handles that are too deep at the start for the chest – behind the back. This is fraught with strains of still weak muscles. In addition, you need to establish the optimal weight – this is not an exercise, where you can afford to overdo it with the load.
- Sit on the seat and with your back firmly pressed against the soft support. Grasp the handles, and firmly put the feet on the floor and slightly spread apart. The head is straight, the sight is directed in front of him. This is the starting point (IP).
- On exhalation smoothly bring your hands together, and in the final phase stay for a moment, ultimately reducing the nursing. Keep your elbows slightly bent all the time.
- Completely controlling the musculature, slowly return to the FE.
The movement should be repeated a predetermined number of times. Usually the number of repetitions in peck-deck is 10-12. “Multiple Repeat” allows you to uncover the delights of an isolated exercise and achieve a burning condition.
Similar to the first option, but in this case the IP is somewhat different:
- the back is pressed to the back;
- feet to the floor and slightly to the side;
- The forearms rest on the cushions of the levers, and the brushes grab the horizontal grips.
What muscles work?
About the muscles involved in the exercise and their functions – in the table:
|Muscles||Location:||Role in the information|
|Large pectoral||Upper chest area||Reduces the elbows, leads the shoulders|
|Small pectoral||Upper chest area, under the large thoracic||Pulls the scapula apart and helps to mark the elbows|
|Front deltas||Cover the shoulder joints from the top and front||Facilitate frontal movement of hands (relative to the body)|
|Front Tooth||Covers the ribs on the side||Helps to remove the shoulder blades from each other, pulls them out and forward|
|Blyuliform-brachial||Inner zone of the upper arm region||Helps note elbows and their frontal movement|
In addition, the movement involved:
- wrist flexors;
- long head of biceps;
The reduction of hands in the simulator “butterfly” – not the most traumatic exercise, but it requires caution. The load must be monitored throughout the entire approach. Trying to relax the muscles is fraught with loss of control over weight. This, in turn, threatens to stretch the nursing.
Straightening the arms in elbows with uncontrolled work leads to the risk of getting serious problems in the elbow joints. And, most importantly, you need to avoid working with weights that do not match your physical capabilities. A small number of repetitions is undesirable and almost always impractical. Cheating is unacceptable.
The main error of the simulator is the incorrect choice of the exercise. The task of “butterflying” – finishing of the breast to an aesthetic appearance (in men) and breast tightening (in women).
Trying to build muscle with peck-deck will not lead to the desired result. Studies have shown what the practitioners knew and without the research of scientists – the muscles grow from the basic movements. For beginners, the exercise is shown as a preparatory, and experienced athletes using information “shade” the volumetric musculature. Do not approach the simulator, if initially the task is to increase the volume of the pectoral.
- work by hands instead of working with the muscles of the chest – the “butterfly” is designed for the pectoral muscles, and the role of the hands is reduced to fixing the working elements;
- too large amplitude of motion; Do not let your hands go too far behind your back – do not risk your muscles and ligaments;
- Straightening elbows;
- sharp movements; avoid explosive, sharp execution – in terms of bodybuilding and fitness in this there is no point (but the risk of injury is, and large);
- loss of control over weight in the final phase, when the arms are divorced.
These recommendations will help you get the most out of your information:
- unless you are new to working with weights, leave the “butterfly” for an appetizer – perform the exercise at the end of the chest workout; performing information at the start, you score pectorals, after which the benefit from the base is reduced; of course, there are exceptions to this rule, but they refer to professional “chips”;
- try to forcefully compress the muscles of the chest;
- strive to accentuate the negative phase – after a one-two-second delay at the peak point, slowly return to the IP;
- keep an eye on the condition of the shoulder joints – in case of problems in this area, refrain from information;
- sometimes the development of pectoral muscles is asymmetric; in this case, it makes sense to make a hollow “butterfly” – with one hand.
Do a lot of repetitions and do not forget about the role of the exercise in the training scheme.